Enough Already! Dear Eckhart Tolle, despite his overflowing humility and meekness, has none the less beat it into my head that I need to take the advice of the title of this blog. I need ladies and gentlemen, to leggo my ego! (A special thanks to Post and Oprah).
I'm sure most of you potential seekers can relate as you see how your own ego is causing most of the suffering in your mind and body. Why doesn't everyone get on this bus to nirvanaville? Well because its doggone hard thats why! Man, who knew ditching this thing that that is supposedly the root of all our problems would be this hard.
In the spirit of this ultimate quest towards awakening, perhaps this blog can bring together fellow seekers to compare our own experiences in faithfulness and have a laugh when we get too serious about ourselves. Come! Sit! Feel the Love!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment